Friday, July 24, 2009

Why the Youth Centre is so Important to Me

My name is Edwardo Robinson, I am 15 years old, I live in five cays. I am a Youth Leader at the Youth Centre. A youth leader is a person that leads someone in the right path. Being a youth centre leader has made me a better person in life; I have learned so much. As a youth leader it takes a lot of responsibility and you have to have Respect.

I love the Youth Centre so much if they don’t have it I don’t know what I’ll do. It is the best place ever, it has a lot of things to do. Sport like basketball, football, dodge ball, soccer, etc. Board games like Checkers, puzzles, Where’s Waldo, Boggle, Connect Four, Monopoly etc. the youth centre is very Educational .

My good friends are Kin-z , Guerta, Wisland, Jeania, Antoine, Rubino, Rocky, and Jermima. We are in a dance group and we have fun doing it, Our dance teacher is David Bowen. I am the Vice President of the Youth in Development group.
THANK YOU

No comments: