Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Member: Jermima

My name is Jermima, I am 12 years old and I have been coming to the youth centre for two months and I'm already enjoying myself. I come to the youth centre to play games and make new friends.

To me the youth centre is a very awsome place where you and your friends can just chill out and have fun. When you come here students and adults help you to socialize with one another. When you come here you can get help in the subject you are having difficulties in such as maths, reading, social studies and many more you name it. I have played so many games that I never get tired of such as: basketball, soccer, pool, board games and so many more that i cant tell.

When I first came here i did not no anyone, but the more I came here is the more I socialized with different people. I felt for the first time that the Youth Centre can make your life a better place. I also think you should come here because here we have the most friendly set of people. I could tell you if I enjoyed it here i think you will too...

1 comment:

karen said...

hi jermima my name is karen forbs i think your story was amazing..Reading this made me feel like you must have been a very intelligent person to write that..Now that i had read about how amazing the centre is i would want to bring my kids to come and have fun thanks to you...You did an incredible job...